Harris needs to come clean on 9/11 by seeing the reality of the false-flog op

September 13th, 2014 · 13 Comments

One of the greatest failures of the New Atheist movement lies in the way its animus toward Islam, fueled by Harris’ biased phobia, ignores the clear expose of the 9/11 caper as a false-flagged conspiracy operation. It is hard to see how anyone as smart as Harris could have been fooled here, but he seems to have had a near neo-con reaction to that event, the result being an addition to the immense injustice charged to muslims. This confusion will sink the New Atheist movement in the end, and its Islamophobia seen for what it is.

Tags: General

• 1 NK // Sep 14, 2014 at 8:47 am

Personally, I don’t buy the story that 9/11 was a government conspiracy. However, there is something extremely fishy about the ISIS beheading videos. They look obviously fake:

• 2 NK // Sep 14, 2014 at 9:19 am

I would also say that there are good reasons to have Islamophobia. Christianity lucked out in that the Hellenistic influence softened it somewhat. Islam, unfortunately, is much more faithful to the Old Testament. Non-Muslims across time and space pretty much have the same perception. This is a dangerous religion:

• 3 NK // Sep 14, 2014 at 9:26 am

Harris is right here to criticize apologists here:

• 4 nemo // Sep 14, 2014 at 11:48 am

Better be wary on the 9/11: the core evidence is almost impossible to refute: e.g. the WTC7 evidence, etc…

• 5 NK // Sep 14, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Trust me…it’s not really that irrefutable:

• 6 nemo // Sep 15, 2014 at 12:06 pm

NK, I dont trust you at all here: the evidence given deserves better than your citation of this link, which cannot get around the facts of WTC7 This essay is rubbish made to look objective.
    I distrust your sincerity given the disadvantage to those who must battle mystifications here.
    FYI, not a single skyscraper in the history of modern buildings has ever collapsed due to fire. Thus the exception claimed is prima facie under suspicion of fraud or deception.
    I suspect that you haven’t read Griffin’s book on WTC7. If you can’t be bothered to read it, you can’t comment here.
    This attempted refutation is ridiculous.

Be on your way, fellow. so long

• 7 NK // Sep 15, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Dude…your dogmatic certainty about this is ridiculous. You’re only hurting yourself. Readers of this blog notice your absurd perchant for conspiracy theories (i.e. Osho getting poisoned by the CIA, etc.). I’m trying to help you and you don’t even realize it.

You’re like a Darwinian scientist who has written many books and articles on the topic; you realize that you can’t backtrack now and you have to hold onto your ideological commitments to the bitter end.

Griffin hardly brings forth any irrefutable evidence and even “9/11 truthers” are aware of the many mistakes in his book. Fetzer notes the “nano-thermite” mistake:

• 8 NK // Sep 15, 2014 at 12:31 pm

…and nobody ever claimed that WTC7 “collapsed due to fire.” In addition to the fires, it was severely damaged by debris from the WTC Towers. This has been corroborated by numerous witnesses who were actually there on the ground (i.e. the FDNY).

• 9 nemo // Sep 15, 2014 at 1:20 pm

NK, your stance here is cowardly: the evidence for a conspiracy is so strong, and public opinion so skewed that it becomes a temptation to lie here, as i suspect with youl.
    You have used up your time here and I wish you well, after your last comment here. I also comment on your case at The Gurdjieff: I have no further business with accesstoinsight folks…

NK, I can do without your help. If I am so objectionable why on earth do you bother to comment here? As for the Osho case, the evidence has put a great suspicion in place, so I would appreciate if you would actually study the evidence here and stop insulting those who have the courage to expose the conspiracy perpetrated by the the american government. So far from clinging to an ideological opinion I am shocked that someone like you could be so easily fooled. Since the party line here is convenient I suspect your honesty.

• 10 nemo // Sep 15, 2014 at 1:23 pm

This is your last comment here, NK. If you persist in harassing the list I will be forced to remove all your posts in toto. That’s what happened to the previous accesstoinsight stalker here.

Your are a stealth buddhist using other people’s blogs to promote accesstoinsight. I am tired of it. Be off.

• 11 nemo // Sep 15, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Griffin no doubt has made a number of mistakes, but his overall argument is almost irrefutable. beware of people like NK with their devious and probably insincere party line

• 12 nemo // Sep 15, 2014 at 1:29 pm